Thursday, April 1, 2010

Comments from the Road

A few weeks have blown by, but I've kept this space on my mind during my absence. I got to meet up with my ultimate match when it comes to havoc raising, and we have been leaving a trail of finished Guinness's, empty Jameson glasses, and half eaten fish and chips all throughout Ireland and the UK.

We spent some time in the land of green and alcohol and took part in some of the most sacred Irish traditions. Dublin was a welcoming and comfortable place to wander around...well the the weather was, to say the least, less than ideal but the people were friendly (at least, what we assumed they were saying through their thick accents seemed nice enough.)

Liverpool and Manchester were next on our list as we took just a thirty minute flight over to beans and toast country. Oh WOW! I'll tell you what, the Beatles paraphernalia in Liverpool makes this trip! I spent an entire 48 hours singing Beatles songs, learning fun facts, and discovering that most of the lyrics and information I thought I knew about the band was incorrect. It was both enlightening and informative.

I'd love to tell you more about my adventures through theses places of wonder and bad table service, but I've got to run down to London. The Queen has readied her men for the arrival of two trouble makers just in from America.

No comments:

Post a Comment